Image credit: ProbablyNot
21.07: July 2021 Devblog
Wednesday, August 4, 2021
Written by: CosmicCoincidence
SS3D Build (Outdated): v0.3.95f
“Nurse! We need 5 litres of blood stat, doesn’t matter where you get it, just get it!”
Although SS3D is still in a very early state, every month brings us a few steps closer to a playable game, this month is no exception.
Cell Charger Display
Thanks to StenBone (new this month) the powercell charger now displays the attached powercell’s charge level.
Singulo (back contributing after ~2 years!)
- Added toggling of the targeting doll UI.
- Re-enabled the chat system and made it toggleable.
- Fixed the unwanted looping on the space cleaner interaction.
- Made it easier to see selected options in the settings menu.
Notterox (new this month)
- Fixed client freezing upon closing bug.
- Added missing examination components to several items.
- Fixed a rendering bug with skinned meshes when examined.
- Fixed a couple of small bugs within the login system.
- Corrected some items existing on the wrong layer.
- Fixed a rendering bug on the chairs and stools.
Baga has once again provided a nice assortment of 3D fun for us.
Kollator (new this month) provided broken variants of our alcohol bottles, boxes for our donuts, a wall cabinet for the fire extinguisher, a standup and wall-mounted ATM, as well as a Nagant revolver & Stechkin pistol.
gen (new this month) made a classic diner booth seat, and CosmicCoincidence assisted by making it into modular pieces.
The creative mind that is Eiko dropped off this adorable gondola for us.
NazarDoe is back and contributed these awesome UNO card textures.
Konstantin3001 is also back, this month with a chat UI icon and some splatter/spill decals (which can be colored in the game engine).
This month’s great cover art comes from the talented ProbablyNot.
More work-in-progress content can be found on our Discord so be sure to stop by!